B20 Backhoe

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

B20 Backhoe

Bob Hello,
I am having trouble with the backhoe on my B20 not going side to side. I contacted the local shop and they provided me with some troubleshooting tricks. That did not fix the issue. Currently the backhoe is stuck to the left anyway I can manually override it so I can get it back to the center? Also the auto return brain has a green blinking light that I can not get to stop blinking any suggestions?
Thanks,
Bob

Eric Noell Hi,

Any luck......I have a customer who has a B20 tractor with a TB750B (TB750) backhoe attachment that is doing the same thing. I can't seem to even override it, but is currently in the centered position.

I had it a part and saw the green & red lights flicker on the control unit box....The autoreturn button lights up fine.

Any information would be appriciated. At $80.00 per sensor, we need to be right when buying parts.

Thanks,

Eric

michael sharp hello,i have a b20 with a bt650b back hoe on it and the auto return solenoid is split at the top leaking fluid very badly and the hoe won,t move side to side,ihave been told that the solenoid can be removed and re-plumbed without it,can any-one give help and info on the re-plumbing please,thank you-michael sharp.
deryk haole Im not an expert but Im having the same problem. I am told the a faulty oil pressure switch is the problem. Im currently changing it on my tractor.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: