b7100 battery help please

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

b7100 battery help please

David I am buying a b7100 tractor loader tomorrow and I know I need a new battery I know the kubota number is 66704-55430 I am trying to figure out what class group or size what ever you want to call it. So I can stop at the parts store and pick one up before I drive all the way home then have to head another 30 minutes to the parts store. Thanks in advance
Bigtwin I have a 96 and have only replaced the battery once and I believe I bought it at Walmart
Shawn If the tractor has the correct battery in it
the service dept you purchase from can look at
the old battery and tell what it is. However I
always purchase the largest and highest amp
battery that will fit the hold down. It's going
to be 12v and the alternator will handle just
about anything you install. The high amp battery
will help on starting and the starter will actually hold up better, low amp will drag the
starter and could cause damage.

HillBillyWilly YEP I agree with shawn, that's the same thing
I always do, The battery will also last longer
provided you purchase good quality to start with. The extra amps work great and wont hurt
anything, in fact the electrical is improved.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: