Kubota L245DT Power Steering

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

Kubota L245DT Power Steering

Paul Thompson Does anyone know where I can get a power steering kit for me Kubota L245DT, thanks
ric To add PS or to fix yours?
Paul Thompson : To add PS or to fix yours?

Thanks for responding, it is to add on..

ric I'm not so sure you can retro fit PS to a 245 with manual steering without a lot of expense. I suppose anything is possible. Might check with salvage yards I'd bet Kubota will be no help. Or get a 245 Parts Manual PDF from Tractor Smart and see id this was an option in that series for sure and see what parts are required. Come to think of it I don't recall ever seeing a 245 with PS, doesn't mean there weren't any. Good luck. ric

jack truelove : I'm not so sure you can retro fit PS to a 245 with manual steering without a lot of expense. I suppose anything is possible. Might check with salvage yards I'd bet Kubota will be no help. Or get a 245 Parts Manual PDF from Tractor Smart and see id this was an option in that series for sure and see what parts are required. Come to think of it I don't recall ever seeing a 245 with PS, doesn't mean there weren't any. Good luck. ric

Jack Truelove I have a L2450DT Kubota. I purchased a 1973 ford fairlane car power steering valve body, slave cylinder and pump. I purchased some tie rods and ends, had it custom adapted to the tractor. I lost some turning radius. However, the power steering is a must with the front end loader. It is a little costly and time consuming but, worth it.

Good luck on getting power steering.

Jack Truelove

gannon : Does anyone know where I can get a power steering kit for me Kubota L245DT, thanks

I have a 1980 L245DT with a manual steer that the first owner had purchased a ps kit from the dealer.... and it is a Kubota part and has #s,
however I went to get a rebuild kit from my local dealer they could not find parts nor cross the #s owever when they looked at it they did agree it was a kubota part and even when they
called the factory rep. he did acknowledge that it was made at one time. however no parts were available anymore. I would be happy to supply you with pictures.. hopefully if you email back I will get it.. email a bit screwy these days..

Arvil Hill : Does anyone know where I can get a power steering kit for me Kubota L245DT, thanks

David G. Leddy : Does anyone know where I can get a power steering kit for me Kubota L245DT, thanks

don hightower : Does anyone know where I can get a power steering kit for me Kubota L245DT, thanks

i have found a place where you can purchase a power steering kit for your L245DT

don hightower : Does anyone know where I can get a power steering kit for me Kubota L245DT, thanks

i have found a place where you can purchase a power steering kit for your L245DT

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: