Kubota G5200 Lawn and Garden Tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Kubota G5200 Lawn and Garden Tractor

Karen P.
I'm having a problem figuring out what is wrong with my Kubota. It looses extreme power when I engage the the mower deck. I have changed all the fuel filters, cleaned the fuel lines,changed the air filter. While the blades are engaged the tractor blows an excessive amounts black smoke. I'm hearing a engine knock noise, and I'm wondering if this could be resposable for the lose of power. I'm the original owner. Please help

Doc Kubota Karen, Make sure you have good fuel in it. But I would have the engine comprsssion tested and have the injectors tested too. Also check over the mower deck driveline. Can you rotate the drive shaft easily by hand? Doc~
joe wilson There is a linkage between a lever under the seat with a roller on it that the seat pushes down on when you sit down on the mower that hooks to an engine kill that needs adjusted or repaired. This prevents the mower from being engaged when not sitting down without killing the engine or will also kill the engine if you fall off. This is the problem
HARRY G5200 HAS SAME PROBLEM! TRIED ALL THE ABOVE. NO KNOCKS . GOOD ON GROUND WORK .48" MOWER JUST KILLS IT - NEW BLADES!!!!!!1
etexsodbuster Just had my G5200HST worked on and it started doing the same thing--billowing smoke when I was mowing. I like to have had a cow!!! Turns out that the problem is the snorkel coming off the air cleaner box that comes back to the radiator support was vibrating in the mounting bracket, moving back against the radiator support, and blocking the airflow. It's sort of like sticking a rag in the throat of a carb---shut off the air and the mixture gets bad rich.
dieselaire Also check on excessive drag from the Deck due to worn idler bushings, grass build up, bad bearings, frozen Ujoint. Pto belts and bearings.
Terry Hall I have a Kubota G5200 HST and I am haveing problems with it over heating.I removed the thermostat,thought it would help but it still gets hot after approx 30 minutes cutting grass.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: