front end loader on kubota L275

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

front end loader on kubota L275

john Z. Having a problem with my loader - piston on the hydraulic lift box to raise and lower the bucket seems to be stuck & wont lift the bucket but the leaver on the box will tilt it ! ...However when i operate the lift associated with the rear pto --which has nothing attached to it at this time, eventually the bucket of front end loader does go up and down but at a relatively fast rate that really can be controlled exactly like the arm.
any body familiar with a kubaota L275 hydraulics system ??????...... and a Li730 front end loader hydraulic lift box and arm ??????

john z. correction that is a L1730 model frontend loaderon a L275 kubota tractor ---lift arm problem with the front end hydraulics ---woulf like to talk to anyone experienced with that problem --- thanks

Sandor Yeah, the loader arm broke in several places due to high stress. I had to weld it plus welded an extra plate over the weak area as they did it before me on the other side. Now the rear support tube broke at the offset corner and the lift cylinder is leaking hydaraulic fluid. I am looking for the repair kit 70050-00301 but not much luck yet. I am also considering to buy a welder machine to keep it working.
ron Hi. I have a L275. I was looking for some pics on how the loader fits onto it. I am trying to get a front end loader or one that would fit. Mounting it seems to be the issue and any pics I could get would help. THANKS!!
Darian May have 70050-00301 repair kit...

have it listed on ebay today!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: