B7100 How do I change the hydraulic Fluid?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

B7100 How do I change the hydraulic Fluid?

Don James I just bought an old B7100 and I want to change the hydraulic Fluid. Is there a drain or oil plug and what kind of fluid should I put back in? help
Aaron Don,

There should be a plug for the trans/hydraulic fluid just a head of the left foot rest (if you are sitting on the tractor). It is close to the bell housing and should be easy to spot. It has a crush washer on it for sealing.

The only fluid to use in a Kubota is UDT oil from your kubota dealer. Anything else WILL burn up the hydrostatic drive. Go to your local dealer and ask for two or three gallons of part number 70000-40101. Which is 1 gallon of UDT oil.

Hope this helps,

Aaron~

Tim Good advise, but there is no need to waste your money on Super UDT when Regular UDT will work just fine in your B7100HST. The number for a 1 gal. jug is 70000-20001 or 2.5 gal. is 70000-20002
Jason UDT, AGCO 821xl and Case hyd oil come from the same plant and can be used in each application,..

The only time you HAVE to use specified hyd oil is in Kub excavators, like u-35, kx121 etc. You must use a NON-foaming oil like TELLUS T-22

Also if I recall don't forget to pull out the suction screen filter bottom right of trans housing

Don James Thank you Tim & Aaron:

My Tractor has been sitting for a long time and I want to completely flush the Hydraulic fluid. Is there a way to flush all of the oil without doing damage to the pump? Also, where do you put the new oil in?
Thanks Don

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: