front end loader for L185 DT

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

front end loader for L185 DT

Sat Sukdeo I have a Kubota Tractor Model L185 DT 4WD and would like to
know if I can put a front end loader onto it.
If so where can I purchase such a loader?

Scott Ferrell : I have a Kubota Tractor Model L185 DT 4WD and would like to
: know if I can put a front end loader onto it.
: If so where can I purchase such a loader?

Howdy,
It's been a couple months since you posted, but I just found these boards...

I have a L185DT with a front loader. I bought it used, but it looks like it came on the original tractor. My front loader is 4 feet wide and the tractor seems to have plenty of power to handle it. In fact, I am told it can handle a small back hoe, which I believe requires a quite bit more HP.

Hope that helps.

Tim Chisler I have a Kabota L-185 DL with a front end loader. It works fairly well although you have to be careful with heavy loads on uneven ground. It has a tendency to tip. With that being said, I've found it works very well loading sand, mulch etc.
I am needing two front wheels because both of mine are cracking around the lug holes. Hopefully this hasn't been caused by the front end loader.**
Not sure where you can purchase a F.E.L. I will keep my ears open for one. Tim C. Greenfield, Ind.

Rich Neuharth : I have a Kubota Tractor Model L185 DT 4WD and would like to
: know if I can put a front end loader onto it.
: If so where can I purchase such a loader?

Hi, I have a L185 and a Koyker loader, Brackets are available and the original hydralic pump works well.
To conteract the tippiness on uneven surfaces
I put 100lbs+ counter balance on the 3-pt hitch, added fluid to the rear tires and
reversed the rear tires for more width.
Now it is stable,powerfull and steers easily without power steering even with a bucket full of dirt.
I bought my loader in the Pacific Northwest at a dealer price. Check in your area or internet for Koyker brand.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Name:
Email: