L295 kubota engine

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

L295 kubota engine

Jay Glass I have a L 295 kubota that i am trying to repair. It has a D 1301-A engine. Are there any other engines that will interchange with this?
I will buy a new or rebuilt engine if there is.
Also, where can i find replacement parts, besides my local kubota dealer?

BillK We have one , but its in Sydney, Australia.

Any of the engines in the same family will fit i.e. The D1100 and the D1400 and their variations (D1101, D1102 , D1401 ,D1402) The D1100 is 1115 cc and was fitted to the L245 tractor , the D1400 is 1395cc and was fitted to L2202 and L2402 and others. Tractor Imports in Brisbane has a mailorder website for non-genuine Kubota parts thats more affordable than genuine parts.Depending on parts, you may be able to find some tractors being wrecked.

juan crespo From Chile.
Engine D 1301 A Kubota diesel engine is needed.
Complete good cond. or short block in good cond.

esau hola soy de peru and I want to buy an engine motor kubota d1301-L295 dt to urgent
suneng Dear All Valued Customers
We know you from the internet
First of all we would like to introduce ourselves , we are C.R.R.Product Co.,Ltd. located in Bangkok ,Thailand, We are exporter
& supply for the agricultural tractor parts of as below models:
- Ford Tractor Model:
5000, 6600, 6640, 7600
- Kubota Tractor Model:
L1500,l501,L1801, L2000, L2201, L2202, L2402
L-1 Sunshine (18,20,22,24,26)
- Iseki Model:
- Hinomoto Model:E23,E25
For more information ,pls.visit our website at www.crrproduct.com
If you interest in which parts or have some more questions, pls.feel free to contact us immediately by address & e-mail address below
Thank you very much in advance for your inquiry
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon
Best regards
Mr.Sun Eng
C.R.R.Product Co.Ltd
292/3-4 Suksawad Soi 1 Rd,

Mobile phone +66-086-817-7797
Tel 66-2-8768145-6 ext.121
Fx 66-2-876-8018

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Kubota Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.