Hydraulic Tiller For John Deere 318

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Hydraulic Tiller For John Deere 318

Larry Davenport I am looking for a hydraulic tiller for my 1983 John Deere 318,with all the parts to connect it to the tractor. I am new with this John Deere stuff, so I would like some good honest advice as to what the tiller is worth, I don`t want to get taken for a ride by giving more than it`s worth
Thanks

bontai Joe The tiller can go for anywhere from $250 to $500 or more depending on condition. If your tractor does not have the rear PTO, expect to pay from $150 to $300 for that. You might want to check out the best Deere site for more info on the 318 and it's attachments: www.weekendfreedommachines.org They have lots of info in their archives, model info, and you might find a tiller for sale in their classifieds.
Ed Your gonna be lucky to find one for $500 more like $1000-$1300 and if you happen to find one at the cheap price pick me me up one too.
swampfox112 Hey Joe, I need to know where you shop at because all your posts have very cheap prices for stuff. Man I just got my hands on a rear PTO for my 322. It was never used but had been mounted on a tractor. This baby cost me $700 and I thought that was resonable considering the splines and everything was like new.The parts for this thing that you still can buy from JD dealer alone cost over $600 without the unavailable gearcase. And any 48" tiller that works and is good shape is going to bring a grand.
mike A just bough a 42" JD Hydraulic tiller 3 pt. off a jd 455. going to mount it on my 318 and run it off my front pto. i need to get some dimensions for the mid-mount bracket i'm someone will help me out. 318,322,330,332,420 and 430 all use the same type of pump bracket. JD # AM100388 which is no longer made...
Jack in Michigan
Re: Hydraulic Tiller For John Deere 318

Larry, I have a tiller you can call me at 269-303-zero nine six four.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: