Hydraulic Tiller For John Deere 318

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Hydraulic Tiller For John Deere 318

Larry Davenport I am looking for a hydraulic tiller for my 1983 John Deere 318,with all the parts to connect it to the tractor. I am new with this John Deere stuff, so I would like some good honest advice as to what the tiller is worth, I don`t want to get taken for a ride by giving more than it`s worth

bontai Joe The tiller can go for anywhere from $250 to $500 or more depending on condition. If your tractor does not have the rear PTO, expect to pay from $150 to $300 for that. You might want to check out the best Deere site for more info on the 318 and it's attachments: www.weekendfreedommachines.org They have lots of info in their archives, model info, and you might find a tiller for sale in their classifieds.
Ed Your gonna be lucky to find one for $500 more like $1000-$1300 and if you happen to find one at the cheap price pick me me up one too.
swampfox112 Hey Joe, I need to know where you shop at because all your posts have very cheap prices for stuff. Man I just got my hands on a rear PTO for my 322. It was never used but had been mounted on a tractor. This baby cost me $700 and I thought that was resonable considering the splines and everything was like new.The parts for this thing that you still can buy from JD dealer alone cost over $600 without the unavailable gearcase. And any 48" tiller that works and is good shape is going to bring a grand.
mike A just bough a 42" JD Hydraulic tiller 3 pt. off a jd 455. going to mount it on my 318 and run it off my front pto. i need to get some dimensions for the mid-mount bracket i'm someone will help me out. 318,322,330,332,420 and 430 all use the same type of pump bracket. JD # AM100388 which is no longer made...
Jack in Michigan
Re: Hydraulic Tiller For John Deere 318

Larry, I have a tiller you can call me at 269-303-zero nine six four.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.