F935 Snow Blower

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

F935 Snow Blower

Chris Has anyone used the single stage snow blowers on one of the front mount mowing tractors? I am looking at a single stage coming up at auction, and not sure about the single VS two stage for performance. Single measures 46" wide, two stage would be 47", so not so much there. Thanks for comments.
Gbaasch Can't help you much, but just saw an ad for a F935 for sale that includes a 48" snow blower, you might try calling and asking the selling party. (701) 435-2664, Thats in North Dakota.
Chris Good idea, thanks!
Stan Bennett Yes I bought a used single stage 46" last year and it works pretty well here in Michigan.I had to use tire chains as the F935 is not 4 wheel drive. A wider blower woyld be better but the 46" works good though. The 2 stage would be better for deep snow but single works well at lower ground speed when in deep snow. I paid $450.00 used for my blower. Good luck, Stan
Stan Bennett Yes I bought a used single stage 46" last year and it works pretty well here in Michigan.I had to use tire chains as the F935 is not 4 wheel drive. A wider blower would be better but the 46" works good though. The 2 stage would be better for deep snow but single works well at lower ground speed when in deep snow. I paid $450.00 used for my blower. Good luck, Stan
ron I'm looking for a snow blower for my John Deere f935. Where can I buy one. Thanks
Terrance I am looking to buy a snow blower for my F935.
Anybody got 1 for sale
Thanx

Laurence I have the F935 with snow blower attached during the winter and change over to 72 inch mower in the spring. The name plate on my snow blower states it as being "47" inch. I have been using it for about 10 years on my very long driveway. We have very windy conditions on our hill so drifts of several feet are common. My two stage unit which comes with hydro control of the output chute is very important in windy conditions. The two stage unit will blow the snow far enough so that it doesn't become a secondary problem later. Mine is not for sale but hope this insight is useful.
Jim I have a hardly used blower for an f935 that I would like to sell. Not enough snow here in Kentucky for it to be used so I think it's only been hooked up a couple of times since we purchased it. I also have the wheel weights for the tractor as it need them to be effective. I may have a set of chains about the place as well.
Brent Jim, i am looking for f935 snowblower and what u mentioned,

kelvin i'm looking for a 47 snowblower for my f935 can anyone help
paul anyone like to sell one snowblower.
JIm is yours still for sale?

Gary I have the 47" 2 stage snow blower and I use it for my 400ft of driveway and i am satisfied with it. i would like a snow blade however for winter and summer any ideas without buying new....
Garret I am looking for a good used snow blower for a F935 John Deere. 47" 50" or 60"

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: