SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

loader hydraulics

ron rudoski I own a 2006 5203 JD with a 533 loader, and 3ph.
The 3 pl hydraulics is super fast, the loader super slow, especially the bucket when trying to dump out snow etc. I have a t-handle valve to shut off the oil supply to the 3ph, but even when closed doesnt increase the speed of the loader. Power steering etc is excellent and it is a FWA model.
Does anyone know if there is a valve to increase flow or a restricter part somewhere in the lines or valve body?
My manual shows a completely different hydraulic block and joy stick then what is actually on the tractor. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):