SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1974 830 John Deere

Ed Rude I have a Generation II 1974 830 John Deere 3 cyl diesel tractor that I need to check the Hydraulic and differential oils on but have no clue where to do this. Can someone help me out and tell me where I can check these at and also where I can find where to fill them. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
RonH Should be close to the differential pedal, look for a screw in knob at the main housing by the floor board, you'll find the filler on the back above 3 pt hitch.
Ed Rude Thank you for the help! That worked! Now I have another problem that I could use some help on...How do I replace the seals on the draft link bar that goes through the tractor? I have a small leak and not sure how to fix it.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):



Sign Up For Our Monthly Special Sales!