SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1974 830 John Deere

Ed Rude I have a Generation II 1974 830 John Deere 3 cyl diesel tractor that I need to check the Hydraulic and differential oils on but have no clue where to do this. Can someone help me out and tell me where I can check these at and also where I can find where to fill them. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
RonH Should be close to the differential pedal, look for a screw in knob at the main housing by the floor board, you'll find the filler on the back above 3 pt hitch.
Ed Rude Thank you for the help! That worked! Now I have another problem that I could use some help on...How do I replace the seals on the draft link bar that goes through the tractor? I have a small leak and not sure how to fix it.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: