SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

John Deere 170 wiring diagram

rampage Hello, I'm new here. I got a deal on a John Deere commercial walk behind mower because someone tried to do a motor swap to a Kawasaki 14 HP FC420V with no lighting coil, so there was no power to run the PTO clutch. I swapped the flywheel and found a lighting coil, and I got a regulator/rectifier of a JD 175 Lawn tractor. But I need to get a wiring diagram that shows what the pins are for the regulator/rectifier. The rectifier I have has 6 pins on it. I think I may have to use a relay too although I'm not sure about that, if I can just make 12V DC I think it will work as I can turn on the PTO with a 12V battery.
frank price This mower has a 38" mower deck. This is all I can find for numbers. Any other suggestions? Thank you, Frank.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):