SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

John Deere 170 wiring diagram

rampage Hello, I'm new here. I got a deal on a John Deere commercial walk behind mower because someone tried to do a motor swap to a Kawasaki 14 HP FC420V with no lighting coil, so there was no power to run the PTO clutch. I swapped the flywheel and found a lighting coil, and I got a regulator/rectifier of a JD 175 Lawn tractor. But I need to get a wiring diagram that shows what the pins are for the regulator/rectifier. The rectifier I have has 6 pins on it. I think I may have to use a relay too although I'm not sure about that, if I can just make 12V DC I think it will work as I can turn on the PTO with a 12V battery.
frank price This mower has a 38" mower deck. This is all I can find for numbers. Any other suggestions? Thank you, Frank.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: