SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Steering Cylinder John Deere 425

Tommy Hi, I am going to sell my John Deere 425 cause we just got a new mower. We moved and the 425 is just to BIG for the yard we have and also I have the hydraulic front blad that I will never use now... Anyway, I have a leak at the steering cylinder. Does anybody know if this can be repaired?? Also I have someone who has a non leaking cylinder which has the 6mm and mine uses the 8mm. Is there a way to connect these?? Sorry for the questions. I dont want to spend 300.00 if possible. Thanks for ANY help :))
JD Geme Is the blade a 54'? Are you going to sell it separate, if so for how much?

What is your location and the blade model number? Does it come with the quick attach?

JD Gene A good used steering cylinder for a 425 on EBAY with hydraulic hoses.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):