SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Steering Cylinder John Deere 425

Tommy Hi, I am going to sell my John Deere 425 cause we just got a new mower. We moved and the 425 is just to BIG for the yard we have and also I have the hydraulic front blad that I will never use now... Anyway, I have a leak at the steering cylinder. Does anybody know if this can be repaired?? Also I have someone who has a non leaking cylinder which has the 6mm and mine uses the 8mm. Is there a way to connect these?? Sorry for the questions. I dont want to spend 300.00 if possible. Thanks for ANY help :))
JD Geme Is the blade a 54'? Are you going to sell it separate, if so for how much?

What is your location and the blade model number? Does it come with the quick attach?

JD Gene A good used steering cylinder for a 425 on EBAY with hydraulic hoses.

http://cgi.ebay.com/John-Deere-420-hydraulic-power-steering-cylinder-/170593410246?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27b828dcc6yt55

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: