SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

jd300b loader backhoe

les I have a jd300b that will not run, Ihave put a new injector pump&3newinjector& new fuel pump, and the machine will still not run???
Dale G. Basgall Les :

With the small amount of information on the loader hoe you may have had a small amount of debris exit the old fuel injection pump and lodge in the little glass ball check valve on the line on top of the injection pump cover. This line goes into the return line back to the fuel tank. Blow air into the return line going back into the fuel tank, with the Rosa Master pump the drive dampener connecting the pump shaft to the bovernor weights used to be rubber and when they go haywire they allow little pieces of it to lodge in the glass check ball. Make sure the return line system is really free back to the tank, any pressure buildup or blockage will cause the injection pump to shut down.
Dale

Ken I have the issue with little chunks of rubber getting caught up in the check ball with my New Holland backhoe. It has been suggested that I punch out the glass ball which will relieve the high pressure on the pump. This is a temporary fix and I know that the pump will crap out eventually. I am concerned about what issues removing the check ball could cause.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: