John Deere 112 Electric Lift Tractor Dimensions

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

John Deere 112 Electric Lift Tractor Dimensions

John I purchased a 112 on Ebay and I need to know the dimensions so I can determine if it will fit in my Excursion or if I need to borrow a truck before I drive the 75 miles to pick it up. Would greatly appreciate any help if anyone knows the dimensions of these.

Thanks,

John

Don P.
Dimensions and Features
The 110 weighs 615 pounds when shipped. It is 63 inches long, 34.5 inches wide and 38.75 inches high with a wheelbase of 44 inches. The fuel tank can hold 1.9 gallons. This two-wheel-drive tractor has manual steering and manual brakes with an open cab. It uses 4.8/4-8 or 16-by-6.5-8 tires in the front and 6-12 or 8-12 tires in the rear.

Read more: The Specifications for a 1974 John Deere 110 | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_7620891_specifications-1974-john-deere-110.html#ixzz1UIjVSDuz

Don P.
Engine
John Deere's 112 tractors made until 1972 were fitted with a gas-powered, single-cylinder Tecumseh model HH100 engine. In 1973, the tractors were fitted with a Kohler model K301AS engine. This engine was a gas-powered, single-cylinder engine that offered 12 horsepower featuring a 30 cubic-inch displacement.

Weights and Dimensions
This tractor weighed 663 pounds. The wheelbase was 44 inches. It measured 63 inches long, 38.75 inches tall and 41.5 inches wide.

Other Information
John Deere's 112 tractor was a two-wheel drive that offered four forward gears and one reverse gear. Its top speed in fourth gear was 7.1 mph. Its top speed in reverse was 3.1 mph. The tractor featured a fuel tank with a 1.9-gallon capacity.

Read more: Specifications of John Deere 112 Tractors | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/facts_7595040_specifications-john-deere-112-tractors.html#ixzz1UIlRBbAA

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: