John Deere Model 318 Lawn Tractor Power Flow System

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

John Deere Model 318 Lawn Tractor Power Flow System

Kevin Higginbotham Have a 1982 Model 318 mower with a 50" deck. The power flow bagging system is as old as the tractor and in need of a few parts. Cannot find a model # anywhere on "throw" attatchment. Serial #MOOPFCC556583 is all thats on it. Does anyone know how to come up with a model # to help local parts supplier find correct parts? If you have similar unit and know model # please e-mail me with info. Thanks in advance, keep it green!
Dave Kevin - The model number is M00PFCC. The only place I know of to obtain parts, is through your local John Deere dealer. The manual number for the parts is PC2111. Quite a few of the parts, however, are no longer available for that Power-Flow unit.

Also, just to let you know, there were no 1982 318s. The first model year was 1983.

http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/com.deere.u90490.partscatalog.view.servlets.HomePageServlet_Alt

The above should provide you with a link (may have to copy and paste) so you can look parts up for the unit. - Dave

Bruce Just take that serial number to a JD dealer, and order the parts. JD only made one model of "Power Flo", until it was redesigned a few years ago.
Jay Check for part number 2111 in the JDParts link http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/com.deere.u90490.partscatalog.view.servlets.HomePageServlet_Alt
Blair I have a JD 318 with a 46"mower. What would be the power flow system ( part or unit #) I would look for to purchase a bagging system for this mower? Thanks

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: