DU-ALL loader

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

DU-ALL loader

Brian Does anyone happen to know where one can get parts for a Du-All loader? It was manufactured in Souix Falls, SD. Number on loader is C-19694.
Would appreciate any help you can give.

Brian

Tim Boisvert What parts do you need?
Brian Heap I need a keeper, spring type, 2&3/16" od, and 3/16" wide. The keeper is two complete circles, spring type. Hope this works, as no part no's on the part. thanks.
Randy Varilek I have a spare cylinder if you want it. I can send you a picture to make sure that it is what you want. Let me know. I might also be able to get new parts through my local Du Al dealer.
Wes Blevins Hey was just wondering where your Du all dealer was located, as I need several cylinders for my loader.
Tom Jerrett Is there an adapter from the two handle controller to an electrical type loader controller such as a truck plow joy stick?
Ray What is the best option to perform some maintenace work on my DU-ALL loader's pto pump. Think it needs a basic rebuild + shaft straightened or re-aligned? I'm in Colorado. Thanks, Ray S.
Larry Wilcox does any one have a joy strick system for a 3500 duall loader with graffle
Don Ihave a duall high lift loader for sale
Bob Does anyone know anything about a Duall 310 loader? Are they a decent loader? Are they only made in the us? How much do used ones normally sell for?
tom
Re: DU-ALL  loader

I have a 3100 loader, and i need the treaded end of the hydrolic cylinder that pins to the bottom of the bucket.

Mike I just purchashed a used Case-David Brown 995
tractor equiped with a Du-Al loader. The tag says model 340 & 345 then large numbers 5074.
Does any one know where I can get info on this loader? Year made, where parts may be purchashed and is this a good product.

Thanks, Mike

David Randolph I have a Du-all Loader Model 125 SN# 2114 the bucket cylinder needs a seal kit. The cylinder seals consists of some o-rings and 3- u-cup type seals, 2 of the u-cup have OD 2.250 and ID 1.750 inches as best I can tell the other u-cup seal is inside the gland with the same ID but unknown OD. Please help?
Richard Hunstad Where could I get seals put in my lift cylinders?
mike Hello-I have a DU-ALL Loader # 5150 on my 1985 Ford 2110 tractor.The bucket tilt cylinder is leaking at the packing.Anyone know where I may get a parts breakdown of the cylinder and where I may buy the packing [packing kits] Thanks for your time.
r.mike I have a DU-ALL loader # 110 with leaking bucket tilt cylinder on my 1985 ford 2110 4x4 tractor.The number on the hydraulic cylinders are #5150.Any one know where I may find a parts breakdown of the cylinder and where I may purchase packing kit and how hard it is to rebuild.

Thanks for your time

Don I have bent/bowed the pistons on my Du-Al bucket cylinders (#5150) on my 1985 Ford 5900 tractor and the seals are leaking. Can they be straightened? Where can I get pistons (the chrome part) and seals for this? Thank you.
albert janish I have a DU-ALL HF 674 loader for a garden tractor and looking for seals for the bucket cyclinders. would be very helpful.

thank you.

Albert

dan loader 110 looking for replacement cylinders or specs so i can replace them
Dale Wheeler Farm Equipment and Repair has Dual Loader parts and Cylinders. 888-739-0388 or 651-257-1313 I talked to the owner today 3-29-13, Dale
Dan Schaefer I am looking for a PTO pump, oil reservoir tank and valves for a model # 250 dual loader. What size PTO pump is need for a 250 loader? Is a 7 gallon/minute capacity pump able to run this loader or do I need a larger capacity pump needed? thanks

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: