DU-ALL loader

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

DU-ALL loader

Brian Does anyone happen to know where one can get parts for a Du-All loader? It was manufactured in Souix Falls, SD. Number on loader is C-19694.
Would appreciate any help you can give.

Tim Boisvert What parts do you need?
Brian Heap I need a keeper, spring type, 2&3/16" od, and 3/16" wide. The keeper is two complete circles, spring type. Hope this works, as no part no's on the part. thanks.
Randy Varilek I have a spare cylinder if you want it. I can send you a picture to make sure that it is what you want. Let me know. I might also be able to get new parts through my local Du Al dealer.
Wes Blevins Hey was just wondering where your Du all dealer was located, as I need several cylinders for my loader.
Tom Jerrett Is there an adapter from the two handle controller to an electrical type loader controller such as a truck plow joy stick?
Ray What is the best option to perform some maintenace work on my DU-ALL loader's pto pump. Think it needs a basic rebuild + shaft straightened or re-aligned? I'm in Colorado. Thanks, Ray S.
Larry Wilcox does any one have a joy strick system for a 3500 duall loader with graffle
Don Ihave a duall high lift loader for sale
Bob Does anyone know anything about a Duall 310 loader? Are they a decent loader? Are they only made in the us? How much do used ones normally sell for?
Re: DU-ALL  loader

I have a 3100 loader, and i need the treaded end of the hydrolic cylinder that pins to the bottom of the bucket.

Mike I just purchashed a used Case-David Brown 995
tractor equiped with a Du-Al loader. The tag says model 340 & 345 then large numbers 5074.
Does any one know where I can get info on this loader? Year made, where parts may be purchashed and is this a good product.

Thanks, Mike

David Randolph I have a Du-all Loader Model 125 SN# 2114 the bucket cylinder needs a seal kit. The cylinder seals consists of some o-rings and 3- u-cup type seals, 2 of the u-cup have OD 2.250 and ID 1.750 inches as best I can tell the other u-cup seal is inside the gland with the same ID but unknown OD. Please help?
Richard Hunstad Where could I get seals put in my lift cylinders?
mike Hello-I have a DU-ALL Loader # 5150 on my 1985 Ford 2110 tractor.The bucket tilt cylinder is leaking at the packing.Anyone know where I may get a parts breakdown of the cylinder and where I may buy the packing [packing kits] Thanks for your time.
r.mike I have a DU-ALL loader # 110 with leaking bucket tilt cylinder on my 1985 ford 2110 4x4 tractor.The number on the hydraulic cylinders are #5150.Any one know where I may find a parts breakdown of the cylinder and where I may purchase packing kit and how hard it is to rebuild.

Thanks for your time

Don I have bent/bowed the pistons on my Du-Al bucket cylinders (#5150) on my 1985 Ford 5900 tractor and the seals are leaking. Can they be straightened? Where can I get pistons (the chrome part) and seals for this? Thank you.
albert janish I have a DU-ALL HF 674 loader for a garden tractor and looking for seals for the bucket cyclinders. would be very helpful.

thank you.

dan loader 110 looking for replacement cylinders or specs so i can replace them
Dale Wheeler Farm Equipment and Repair has Dual Loader parts and Cylinders. 888-739-0388 or 651-257-1313 I talked to the owner today 3-29-13, Dale
Dan Schaefer I am looking for a PTO pump, oil reservoir tank and valves for a model # 250 dual loader. What size PTO pump is need for a 250 loader? Is a 7 gallon/minute capacity pump able to run this loader or do I need a larger capacity pump needed? thanks

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.