SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

cam follower pin

tonebone I'm trying to finish up my hydraulic pump and lift rebuild, but cant find a cam follower pin anywhere.
My options here are a machinist to turn one at 50.00 an hour!! Anyone know who might have one for sale?? thanks.........Tonebone

Jim Loveridge Tonebone, I can't help you but I"m trying to follow your missery along as a learning tool. Were you able to get a new control shaft? Looking at the shop manual and parts catalog I can only find one cam. Part no. 685. But I can't find a cam follower. There are some pins that are part of the Drawbar control arm assembly part no. 680. Is your pin part of that?
BOb G Your local CNH dealer should have them.
Shaun Wallace The p/n is 374072-S. Local CNH dealer hasem. Some after market suppliers may catalog it also.
tonebone jim,
thanks for your sympathy. I did get a shaft from John Smith, I am now looking for the cam follower pin #374072s.My Ford dealer here is not very accomodating on the old Fords. I have found a pin at the online New Holland site though. Hopefully this will be all that I need to finish. I did end up having to buy 100.00 worth of tools that I needed(2 inch impact socket,hone for ram cylinder and slide hammer seal puller). Just increasing the tool inventory I guess....Thanks.......Tonebone

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):