SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

cam follower pin

tonebone I'm trying to finish up my hydraulic pump and lift rebuild, but cant find a cam follower pin anywhere.
My options here are a machinist to turn one at 50.00 an hour!! Anyone know who might have one for sale?? thanks.........Tonebone

Jim Loveridge Tonebone, I can't help you but I"m trying to follow your missery along as a learning tool. Were you able to get a new control shaft? Looking at the shop manual and parts catalog I can only find one cam. Part no. 685. But I can't find a cam follower. There are some pins that are part of the Drawbar control arm assembly part no. 680. Is your pin part of that?
BOb G Your local CNH dealer should have them.
Shaun Wallace The p/n is 374072-S. Local CNH dealer hasem. Some after market suppliers may catalog it also.
tonebone jim,
thanks for your sympathy. I did get a shaft from John Smith, I am now looking for the cam follower pin #374072s.My Ford dealer here is not very accomodating on the old Fords. I have found a pin at the online New Holland site though. Hopefully this will be all that I need to finish. I did end up having to buy 100.00 worth of tools that I needed(2 inch impact socket,hone for ram cylinder and slide hammer seal puller). Just increasing the tool inventory I guess....Thanks.......Tonebone

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: