SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

53' Jubilee

Greg My dad bought what we think is a 53' Jubilee, but under the paint there detailed blue paint on the hood, motor and everywhere. I thought that the colors where supposed to be red and grey, is this normal?
glenn loud easy to tell if it is a jubilee the front badge will say so. the later naa's don't. My 53 was repainted blue at one point too. I think it was a common thing to try to update the look.
Larry
Re: 53' Jubilee

Here is one emblem not sure what year.

Larry

another year

glenn loud neither of the above pics are for the jubilee. around the border it should say golden jubilee along with some dates (53' and 03)
Larry I took them off a picture of a complete restoration of 2 different jubilee tractors. My dad had one a few years ago and they sure looked like the one that it had on it. You better tell the guy that had his restored has the wrong emblem on it.
Larry

Here is the 53. The other is the NAA I think it said. Aren't they both Jubilee tractors or did they make them just on year?

glenn loud My understanding is only the 53 is the Jubilee. (named so for the 50th anniversary of ford. all the other years are just NAA's.
Gary Sarge Hey greg

When I got My 53 Jubilee it was, Red Oxide, yellow underneath, with red & gray under that :)!!!

A lot of these old tractors are painted Blue & gray to fool the tractor buyer it is a newer model that it is.

Look for the serial number and the compare it to a serial Number chart to see it's year.
John Smith has a Great Site for determining what year and model you have, serial numbers tell it all :)!!!

Good Luck

Enjoy

Gary & Sargetable border =1 cellpadding=1 cellspacing=0 bordercolor=#666666 bgcolor="#CC0000"TRTD1953 Ford Golden Jubilee
NAA24303 - Sarge/TD/TR/table

Gary Sarge Hey greg

When I got My 53 Jubilee it was, Red Oxide, yellow underneath, with red & gray under that :)!!!

A lot of these old tractors are painted Blue & gray to fool the tractor buyer it is a newer model that it is.

Look for the serial number and the compare it to a serial Number chart to see it's year.
John Smith has a Great Site for determining what year and model you have, serial numbers tell it all :)!!!

Good Luck

Enjoy

Gary & Sarge ( My 53 Jubilee )

Gary Sarge Hey greg

Good Luck

Enjoy

Gary & Sarge ( My 53 Jubilee )

zach im trying to find out what other transmission will fit in a 53 ford jubillie like will a 8n-9 or 2n fit mines got a messed up hydrolic cluch rig on it and i think it may be a 671 trans

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: