firing order

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford 9N, 2N, 8N, NAA Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

firing order

Jim Huffman I have an 8N tractor with a side distributor. I assume #1 piston is up front by the radiator, can someone tell me the spark plug firing order? JH
jwm Jim, yes, you're right. Number 1 is up front and then 2, 3, 4. The firing order is 1, 2, 4, 3. James
dusty could anyone email me and tell me the firing order on the distributer? i know what it is on the block my email is DUSTYatRRD@aol.com

Harold Hansen Is the firing order the same (1,2,4,3)for the NAA?
(1953 Golden Jubilee)

shane does anyone know where you can look on the block of a satoh bison for the firing order or does anyone know what it is.
Mike DeMondo 1974 IH 2400A backhoe engine 157
steve can anyone tell me what the comprestion is on my 1953 ford 8n is. thanks
steve I HAVE A 1953 JUBILE CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE FIREING ORDER THANKS
willie I have a 1953 Jubille I need the firing order.
I belive you read the code by going from the front of the motor by the fan which will be no.1 to the back by the battery which will be no.3. Also on the distributer do read from from no.1 counter or clockwise?
thanks willie

james we have a 58 or 59 not sure what year its diesel trying 2 find out the firing order

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford 9N, 2N, 8N, NAA Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: