Freeman loader

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford 9N, 2N, 8N, NAA Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Freeman loader

Herb I own a Freeman loader on my 8-n tractor and would like to find any information on the loader.
Len Paulie Recently purchased Freeman Loader for my 8-N, Could you tell me what model loader you have and how you are running hyd.
Ken Enser I had owned a MF 35 with a 2000 or 3000 loader on it. The one the tractor had a pump mounted on the front of the engine. The place for a hand crank was removed and a splined coupling was put in its place to drive it. This was hooked up to an oil tank that mounted on the right side arm support. There was 2 valves hooked to this.
Ryan
Re: Freeman loader

I can send you photos but I bought my 8N with the loader already on it.

kurt I have a ford 4000 with a front mounted hyd. pump. I have a freeman 4000 front end loader which has two cylinders on the bucket. The bucket will not hold the load anymore. I'am looking for seal kits for both cylinders which I have yet to take apart.any idea where i might find the kits?
Bernie I have V packing seal kits for the loader Ryan has pictured above. I ordered seal kits for my loader and had to order a minimum charge. I have enough seals for nine cylinders. They fit a cylinder with a 2" rod. Freeman 3000 loader.
gil I need seal kits for my freeman 2000. where can I get them?
Marty Morehead I have a 3000 loader. I took te cylinders off to have them rebuilt, and the hyd place lost my parts. Can anyone tell me where I can buy some used cylinders at? My loader is on a MF 165 gas tractor. I did manage to look around their shop and I located one tube and one rod. But no plungers or seals or lock caps.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford 9N, 2N, 8N, NAA Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: