Freeman loader

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford 9N, 2N, 8N, NAA Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Freeman loader

Herb I own a Freeman loader on my 8-n tractor and would like to find any information on the loader.
Len Paulie Recently purchased Freeman Loader for my 8-N, Could you tell me what model loader you have and how you are running hyd.
Ken Enser I had owned a MF 35 with a 2000 or 3000 loader on it. The one the tractor had a pump mounted on the front of the engine. The place for a hand crank was removed and a splined coupling was put in its place to drive it. This was hooked up to an oil tank that mounted on the right side arm support. There was 2 valves hooked to this.
Re: Freeman loader

I can send you photos but I bought my 8N with the loader already on it.

kurt I have a ford 4000 with a front mounted hyd. pump. I have a freeman 4000 front end loader which has two cylinders on the bucket. The bucket will not hold the load anymore. I'am looking for seal kits for both cylinders which I have yet to take apart.any idea where i might find the kits?
Bernie I have V packing seal kits for the loader Ryan has pictured above. I ordered seal kits for my loader and had to order a minimum charge. I have enough seals for nine cylinders. They fit a cylinder with a 2" rod. Freeman 3000 loader.
gil I need seal kits for my freeman 2000. where can I get them?
Marty Morehead I have a 3000 loader. I took te cylinders off to have them rebuilt, and the hyd place lost my parts. Can anyone tell me where I can buy some used cylinders at? My loader is on a MF 165 gas tractor. I did manage to look around their shop and I located one tube and one rod. But no plungers or seals or lock caps.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford 9N, 2N, 8N, NAA Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.