SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Golden Jubilee paint

Boyd in OK Can someone tell me the correct gray color that was used on the Ford Golden Jubilee? Some seem to be a light gray like the 8N, but I have seen others that have a light gray with a greenish tint.

mark sr I don't know for sure but I think the grey with a little tint of green is the correct color. If I remember correctly that was what the inside of my hood looked like when I bought my NAA.

I painted mine with the same light grey used on the 8ns. Might not be correct but it looks a lot better than the brown rust that covered the majority of exposed paint when I first bought it.

IMO unless you're going for show quality, a good coat of paint, close to the original color is good enough.

Jim Loveridge Try for one. Another site I've seen that claims to have the correct color is

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):