ford tractor 2600

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors & New Holland Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

ford tractor 2600

wayne looks like i am getting warter in the gear shifting compartment . does that have ant effect on the three point lift. an will it hurt to leave it in there any length of time. an if you can would you tell me how to get it all out. back like it should be.how much oil does it hold

thank you
wayne

grf va i'll assume it's a manual trans. the rear axle and hydraulic is together but trans is a seperate compartment so, unless there's a leak thru, it will not affect the 3 pt. you can get water in there by rain (weather) or condinsation. if is outside, cover at least that area when you done. condinsation is difficult to prevent. if it's a lot of water and since water is heavier than oil, crack the drain plug underneeth and the water will come out first. when you see oil, close it. to say water in there is okay would be incorrect but remember, iy takes only a little water in oil to make it milky or brown. the ultimate way to get it out is to drain and replace. i believe it holds about 2-2 1/2 gal.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors & New Holland Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: