ford tractor super dexter 3000

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors & New Holland Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

ford tractor super dexter 3000

ciro giammona has any one heard of a super dexter 3000 . can you tell me how to find the year 1964 or 1965
it is a 3cly diesel and I need a service manual

Dave the serial number is stamped into the side of the tractor on a flat area on the right side of the tractor infront and above the brake pedal area. post it up and I'll convert the info for you.
ciro these are the numbers I can make out
B086
A127- are these the correct numbers

ciro giammona used some paint remover numbers are B086
A127-442
My father in law bought new he says in 1964 decals on tractor say ford 3000 super dexter ,it is a 8 spd 3 cly diesel narrow model. any help on the year

ALEXANDER MATTHEW hi,can anyone help me to date my tractor the no.is ND113205M195 cheers
ALEXANDER MATTHEW forgot to say these no.s are on the bottom of the engine just above the sump on the right hand side is this correct
Alex Matthew me again found these numbers on the right hand side are they the date ?can anyone help? C5NN 7006 Z 610 65
Bill Turner We need Distributor cap, points, condenser, HT wiring harness, rotor button - for a 3 cylinder gas. (10-speed fluid drive, 64-68 model year)
Any source suggestions?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors & New Holland Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: