4400 wiring diagram

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors & New Holland Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

4400 wiring diagram

Fordy Does anyone know where I could find the wiring diagram for the 4400 Industrial on the NET. I do not have manuals at this time and recently purchased a 4400. I replaced the solenoid, and when I removed it three wired pulled from their ends, now I can not shut the tractor off from the switch and the battery drained down. It's tough to follow the wires with the loader on but I'll get through it if I have shade. Thanks for any help!

Fordy

Honi I just aquried a 4400 Ford industrial and it had a electrical short when it was switched over from a generator to a alternator. It fried the wiring harrness and want to know where I might purchase one, or does someone have a wiring diagram that will show and explain the wiring process. Thank you.
Shaun I bought this as a download PDF file for my 4400. It has the wiring for the 4000 series and it did a lot of me.

http://carburetor-manual.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=ford+4400&carbID=43b1b9e3e0bd51361ab4561f1b475777&x=0&y=0

Shaun Honi, I completely replaced the wiring harness on my 4400 and I got it through my local Ford/New Holland dealer. Are you looking for the exact instruction on how the alternator replaces the generator too?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors & New Holland Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: