9N hydrolics

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

9N hydrolics

Bill Vilmer I would like to know if there is any way to put a hydrolic pump on my 9N to run a loader that i want to build
Salmoneye There are pumps available that run off of a 'stinger' shaft off the front of the crankshaft. I have one on my Dearborne 19-22 loader for my 8N.
There are also PTO driven hydraulic pumps available.
You can also use the tractors Hydraulics with a loader (power up, Gravity down) by tapping into the 'test port' near the bottom of the tractors hydraulic pump. With this setup, you need to chain down the lift arms to force the fluid into the lines though and you lose use of the 3-point while the loader is on.
I have even seen a couple loaders on N series tractors that were being run by an old belt driven snowplow pump that was fitted on the block by building a bracket, mounting it to the head and getting a longer fan belt...
There are many companies that sell the 'stinger' driven pumps. One is N-Complete. They have a great catalog that you can get at the website below...
Salmoneye-Link Here...I Hope... Getting sick of these links not working...
Salmoneye Looks like you will have to cut and paste this in your browser....

www.n-complete.com

Joe Fox Grease Monkey getting pushed hard to be a full mechanic--need help-- anybody know where and how I can get my hands on hydrolic cd roms explainning the basics and assesing problems.

In the dark:Joe Fox

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Name:
Email: