Ford 770-A or B loader

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors & New Holland Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Ford 770-A or B loader

Rudy Pavlick I am looking for a loader to fit my 1983 Ford Model 1910 tractor. The Ford loader 770-A or B will fit along with other makes. Any one will do.
tom foss I have a 770 b loader on a 1310 ford that I'm selling, good condition, used only by a home owner,[me]. Give me some time to get things together
I'm in the Hudson valley NY where are you?

Troy I have Westendorf TA-111 on a Ford 1700. It is a quick disconnect from tractor and quick disconnect bucket also. Where are you located? THis loader will work on a tractor up to 30hp. My mounting brackets may work also. I will check with the dealer I bought it from tomorrow.

Thanks
Troy

Tony Mello I have a ford 770 loader for sale in Okeechobee florida 34972 for $800.00 it has fresh paint and is in good condition.
Shane Williams Im looking for a 770 loader for my 1300 ford
tim Are any of these loaders still for sale?
Chris in NY. Hi , I have a 1982 Ford 1700 tractor & would like to purchase a Nice Condition front Loader ( the OEM model loader is a Ford 770 ).You can also call me after 7:PM at 631-757-9490. Thanks....Chris
phil i need a loader for my 1900 ford 3 30 09 218-780-4623
Rocco Lamanna Any and all information including a picture or two is welcome. Thank you. [Rocco]
Dennis Swartz i am in kentucky looking for a 770 b loader i have a 1710 ford i was told that the 7308 newholland loader will work also Tony Mello if you still have your e-mail me back or any one else that has one
Ed Somerford I have a Ford 770A loader and need all information on how to rebuild the lift pistons on it. There are two for the main lift and two for the bucket itself. It appears they only have leaky seals.
don in missouri i have a ford 1700 and in need of a loader. brand isnt that important as long as its a good quality one
Aaron I'm looking for a 770 Loader for a 1700. I am in California. Let me know if anyone has one. Thanks, Aaron
Dave Need a lift arm cylinder or a good piston rod for 770 loader. Doesn't have any letter designation that I see. My piston rod is rusted and tearing up the seal.
dkelley73 I have just purchased a Ford 1500 with a 770 loader. I am trying to find out how many cubic feet of mulch it holds.
JOE ENGBERT I would be interested in purchasing the 770 loader for my 1310 Ford Tractor. Please contact me at (240) 882-1488 as soon as possible. I live in Southern MD area and could pick up the equipment anytime.

Thank you

Roy in Washington I am looking at a Ford 1715 that is not equipped with a loader. I'd like to add one and eventually a backhoe. I'm trying to figure out how big of a job this is and what needs to be added in the way of hydraulics, controls, etc. Any advice is appreciated.
Brian in Texas I would like to purchase a front-end loader for my Ford 1700. Either 770 series or equivalent. Please email me at Willing to travel to pick up. Thanks!
Dan Anyone still have a 770 loader for sale to fit my Ford 1500? I am located in Erie, PA and will pick it up.
Joey Tony, do you still have the loader for sale
Julio I am looking for a 770 loader for my ford 1700. Please call me immediuately if anyone still has one, will travel far to get it. Thanks 814-434-8763
jeff i'm looking for a front end loader to fit my ford 1500 tractor. i'm located in west-central, pa in the punxsutawney area.

jmpsu2 @ Yahoo.com

Eric Harger Hello, I'm another 1700 owner searching for a 770 loader. Any leads or tips appreciated. 304-839-8642
Forrest G Adams I also have a Ford 1700 2WD and am also looking for a Ford 770 loader for my tractor. Will travel to pickup or pay to have shipped. Need all components. Call 937 497 7261 or email cell # 937 638 7325 anytime. I am located in Ohio 45360...Thanks
Mike Patton I have a ford 1710 2WD and am in need of a loader. I am located in north Texas and will travel to get one. Do your anyone you know have one they would be willing to part from.
PAUL WEKERLE I HAVE A 1978 FORD 1600 TRACTOR. I AM LOOKING FOR A 770 LOADER TO GO WITH IT. THE TRACTOR IS LOCATED IN MIDDLEBURGH NEW YORK BUT I LIVE ON LONG ISLAND. MY PHONE NUMBER IS 631-447-2626. PAUL WEKERLE
Dick Merrick I am looking for a forklift attachment for my 770 loader
Louie I too am looking for a loader for a Ford 1700 tractor, I can provide hydraulic valving and mounts my self. Located in NY
Alan Ivers I am looking for a loader for a 1710 Ford. Any make or model will do so long as it is a bolt on or requires only minor modifications. My location is SW Indiana.
Ron Hi I have a Ford 1710D 4X4 with a 770B loader on it and I'm trying to find someone that makes a Q.T. bucket hook-up for it. If you know of someone please give me a call 989-386-1518, or drop me an email at rlarrance@chartermi.net

Thanks,
Ron

Bob W. I have a Ford 770 loader that I am thinking about selling, it is presently mounted on a 1980 Ford 1700, all the hydraulic hoses have been replaced in the last year
Bob W I am located in central Miss.
Bill Looking for a Ford 770 loader for my 1985 Ford 1910 tractor.
JP Looking for a 770A/B loader and a 757A backhoe for a Ford 1310. If anyone has either, or both, please email me. Thanks.

Jim B Bob W, did you sell your 770 loader? I am looking for one for a 1600. Thanks
matt Looking for a loader for my 1510. I am in middle TN. If anyone has one for sale, please email me. Thanks
Ron Harris I am looking for a loader for a ford 1910. What ever the make Ford, Westendorf, Bush hog??
Jon in NJ I am looking for a 770 Loader for a Ford 1310. I am in NJ and will travel!
Rich Anyone out there have a Ford 770-A or B front end loader that they would sell? I will pick up and bring cash..
Ron Harris Does anyone have a 770 loader for sale. I can bring cash.
oneal wireman hey troy do you still have the westendorf ta 111
and where are you located 4196483028

David Landrum I have a Ford 1500 and a 770 loader but I need the mounting bracket that fasten to the engine. Maybe someone put a 770 loader on a different tractor and has the old bracket laying around. Any info on locating one will be appreciated. 606-528-6223
Thanks

tom Lookin to buy a ta111 wesendorf loader,
Robert Cheek Looking for a loader for my Ford 1300. I'm in the Atlanta area.
Allen Henningsen Looking for a bucket for a 770a loader. Please call 218-283-4050
Ron Lindquist Looking for a Ford 770 loader for model 1710. Will travel and bring cash. Live in S. GA
Casey Perry I have two Ford 770B Loader Buckets for sale. decent condition, i do not have controls. all i have are the loader units. shoot me an email if you are interested. cperry (at) cbbel (dot) com
Molly I was given a Ford 770b loader, but, it has no mounting brackets. Any idea on where I can get them?
Thanks

Sam Y Looking for a 770a or 770b loaders for sale
Tom O' Not sure how old this inquiry is, or if interest exists, but I am selling the Woods 1012 quick-tach loader off my 1710. loader is suitable for any tractor up to 40 hp-and it is in the "Ford" blue (lighter than NH blue)
Chads Ford 1310 20HP 3cyl Diesel Tractor with Loader. Runs great. All Fluids changed and maintained. New Radiator and New starter. Loaded Rear tires. Tractor runs great just getting rid of because we got a bigger one.

I would be willing to just sell the Loader as well.

It is a 770b and is in great shape.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/grd/3303507384.html

Anthony Piccinno Looking for a loader for my 1320. Thanks
scott stone i'm looking for a used 770b loader for my ford 1320. i livein nc but go to fl and ga and tn often
William Gillette I am looking for a 770b loader for my 1510 ford tractor, I live in upstate New York between Syracuse and Rochester Thanks
delores LOOKING FOR A 770B LOADER FOR MY 1310 COMPACT FORD AND A POWER STEERING KIT. LIVE IN CENTRAL FL.
MIKE D
LOOKING FOR A FORD 770 LOADER FOR MY 1300

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANY ARE FOR SALE.

Mike D
Re: Ford 770-A or B loader

Looking to Buy 770 Ford Loader !

Mike Murphy I am looking for a front end loader tofit myodlder model ford 7600. i believe a 770 style loader fits it do you have any Thank You Mike Murphy richmondKy 859-582-6448
gear looking for loader for 1510 ford....Pa,Ohio or wv..
Chad I have a 1987 1310 4x4 and I am looking for a 770 loader. I am in MI. No junk!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors & New Holland Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: