Ford 1100 Tractor Parts

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors & New Holland Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Ford 1100 Tractor Parts

Larry Hope Hello Everyone.

The steering shaft on my 2WD, Ford 1100 tractor broke this weekend about 3" above the worm gear. New Holland says they are obsolete and I can't order one through them. Salvage yards are really hit and miss and then they want and arm and a leg.

Does anyone have answers to any of the following questions?

1. Does anyone sell or have a decent supply of parts for the Ford 1100?

2. These were made for Ford by a Japanese company. Does anyone know which company made these?

3. Does any happen to have an extra Ford 1100 steering shaft they'd like to part with?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Larry Hope
Houston, TX

Brian L. Hazelrigg I also have an 1100. I love this little tractor. I have a problem with one of my front hubs and spindle. I had a outter wheel bearing collapse which scarred my spindle. Come to find out somebody had did a welding repair on the hub that broke. I am trying to get the parts necessary. Ford is vary proud of the parts for these. They are scarce in savage yards. I know where a 1210 series is located. It is a four wheel drive. I know some of the parts are interchangeable. Maybe the steering column is the same. Cook's tractor in Clinton, MO.
660-885-3387. If you find a 1100 salvage could you call me?

Brian L. Hazelrigg
Peculiar, MO.
816-779-

Brian L. Hazelrigg I also have an 1100. I love this little tractor. I have a problem with one of my front hubs and spindle. I had a outter wheel bearing collapse which scarred my spindle. Come to find out somebody had did a welding repair on the hub that broke. I am trying to get the parts necessary. Ford is vary proud of the parts for these. They are scarce in savage yards. I know where a 1210 series is located. It is a four wheel drive. I know some of the parts are interchangeable. Maybe the steering column is the same. Cook's tractor in Clinton, MO.
660-885-3387. If you find a 1100 salvage could you call me?

Brian L. Hazelrigg
Peculiar, MO.
816-779-7340

Rick Coyne I was wondering how old are these 1100's there is on on e bay for about $5000. with a loader and mower. It it worth that much?
call me or e mail me
309 824-1663

Georgeanosko Larry,

My son has a Ford 1100 and the same thing happened to his tractor. About 3" above the worn gear it broke. Having a hard time finding one. Do you get one for your tractor

Regards,

George

steve Built in
1979: U125001
1980: U127591
1981: U129066
1982: U130665
1983: U131359

Distributor: Ford

Manufacturer: Shibaura

Series: Hundred series compact

Factory: Japan

Total built: -unknown-
Original price (USD): $5,609 (1982)

Engine: 13 hp [9.7 kW]

PTO (claimed): 11 hp [8.2 kW]

Mechanical:
Chassis: 4x2 2WD
4x4 MFWD 4WD (optional)

Steering: manual

Brakes: differential mechanical drum

Cab: Two-post ROPS.

DAVID I need a six blade fan for a 1100 or 1200 tractor. Have searched internet but without any look. Can anyone help

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors & New Holland Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: