Ford 1900 tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Ford 1900 tractor

t.e.d.
I just got a Ford 1900 tractor with serial # U-901366, and i am trying to find what year it is, how many were made and what how this model has held up for service. Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!
tomG :
: I just got a Ford 1900 tractor with serial # U-901366

Good chance the site at //www.tractortips.com/ will have some information. Repair manuals also often have info about serial numbers.

Paul Grice Hello, I have just stumbled across this web page and I have found it to be very interesting.
I have recently purchased a 1982 Ford 1900 complete with a brand new 60" Paddock grass topper. I have paid 2,500 pounds for it
(approx 3750 US$) and after cutting 4 acres of paddock grassland with it, I am more than pleased with the tractor. It's only the 2WD model and it has done around 2,000 hrs. The engine is as sweet as a nut, and with with no visible leaks.
I have no manuals with the tractor, it is a 3 cylinder diesel complete with cab PTO etc and that is about it.
Can anybody give me the BHP figure and any useful service interval tips.

Many thanks from across the water!

Mark You can go to WWW.tractordata.com and find the hp rating,and other interesting facts.
Mark

Mark I just bought a 1900 and the dealer taught me how to tell the year. According to your serial number the one would mean that it is a 1981. Mine had a two anad it checked out as being a 1982.

I just ran across this site and was looking for input about my new purchase.

I am interested in buying a front end loader for mine and do not know where to start looking.

I think that I found a good tractor it has 730 hours on it.

Mike Rimer : Hello, I have just stumbled across this web page and I have found it to be very interesting.
: I have recently purchased a 1982 Ford 1900 complete with a brand new 60" Paddock grass topper. I have paid 2,500 pounds for it
: (approx 3750 US$) and after cutting 4 acres of paddock grassland with it, I am more than pleased with the tractor. It's only the 2WD model and it has done around 2,000 hrs. The engine is as sweet as a nut, and with with no visible leaks.
: I have no manuals with the tractor, it is a 3 cylinder diesel complete with cab PTO etc and that is about it.
: Can anybody give me the BHP figure and any useful service interval tips.

: Many thanks from across the water!

Mike Rimer : Hello, I have just stumbled across this web page and I have found it to be very interesting.
: I have recently purchased a 1982 Ford 1900 complete with a brand new 60" Paddock grass topper. I have paid 2,500 pounds for it
: (approx 3750 US$) and after cutting 4 acres of paddock grassland with it, I am more than pleased with the tractor. It's only the 2WD model and it has done around 2,000 hrs. The engine is as sweet as a nut, and with with no visible leaks.
: I have no manuals with the tractor, it is a 3 cylinder diesel complete with cab PTO etc and that is about it.
: Can anybody give me the BHP figure and any useful service interval tips.

: Many thanks from across the water!

I have a 1900 Ford and the manual and would be glad to make you a copy and send by email, Mike

joe :
i have a 1982 1900 and it was in for some work at a ford dealer when the mechanic told me you should have 3 of them to keep one running. the mechanic said he has split more of these tractor in three years working for ford than he has spliting john deeres in the ten years he worked there. the average cluch lasts 2500 hours. average engine is 4000 and transmitions have been known for jam ups when they start to show some normal were normally start around 1500 hours

K. Taylor. I too have a 1982 Ford 1900 and have had it for about 5 years. Albeit was rebuilt just prior to my purchasing it, I have had absolutely no problems with it. Still runs like a top.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Name:
Email: