What Ford snowblower fits the 1210 tractor?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors & New Holland Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

What Ford snowblower fits the 1210 tractor?

John Can someone tell me what model Ford front mount snowblower fits the Ford 1210 tractor? The Ford 715A and 715B snowblower appears to only fit the 1220 tractor?

Thanks in advance,

John

Rob Hi John I have a 1210 tractor, and it has a 715A front mount blower on it. My problem is the electric clutch pto had a bad bearing on it and destroyed the unit and I cant seam to find a replacement, can you help,
Gary fryczynski I also have a 715a ford blower that has a damagaged electric clutch pto that was made by a Canadian company who is now out of business . I was told by ginop sales in petoskey mich that I was out of luck. Ther are no units or parts avail for my electric clutch. Can you help me 12318815015

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors & New Holland Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: