Ford 505 sickle mower

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors & New Holland Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Ford 505 sickle mower

Wayne I have an Allis D15,and am having trouble lifting a Ford model 505 sickle bar mower.

The tractor has the power to lift my StanHoist 6'
rotary mower, so I think I must be missing a step in attaching this (new to me) Ford mower.

Any suggestions (other than replacing my Allis with a Ford)?

Trent Meyer I just purchased a 505 Ford 7-foot sickle bar mower. Does yours have just the three point hook up? If so your Allis might have a hydraulic valve adjuster to either give more or less hydraulic flow or power to the lifter bars.

I'm looking for the owners manual and repair manual for the 505. I have a spring missing on the tention for the hydraulic cylinder. Am willing to pay for a copy of the manuals.

Trent

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors & New Holland Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: