ford 555b 1986 lube spots

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors & New Holland Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

ford 555b 1986 lube spots

dan fields does anyone have a diagram for all the lube spots
RickB Buy an operator's manual. Get the 800 # from a New Holland dealer, or have them order one for you. It will have more answers than you have questions.
Jim Leverton I am experiencing problems with the rearend. Need to have the innards replaced. Would appreciate any help.
Thank you
Jim

Steve Molnar Jim,
I was able to get both the service and parts manuals on eBay, $35.00 for both. There are two types Standard and Limited Slip. Do you have a dealer that can supply parts? I need a wheel that takes a 12.5 -15 tire.

Hope this helps.

Tommy How is the LB620 New Holland. Does it hold up well? I have never seen one but saw one for sale yesterday and am thinking about buying it. Any thoughts or history would help.
glenn bradley where can i get a manual for my new holland LB620 backhoe?
SSB Tractor Have manuals for the LB620 TLB. Would need year of tractor.

jim MacDonald do you know where to get parts
Scott I don't see a date attached to this message so I don't know if you've repaired your LB620 by now or not. When I had the ring gear spit out of the rear diff on our 620 the rear diff had to be removed and sent to the manufacturer of the diff to have new innards installed. Something about having to put it in a giant press and bend the damn thing. I'll ask father in the morning what really went on and see if our manuals say anything about the diffs. If I have time I'll look on one of the two 620's we still have and see if the manufacturer tag is still on the diff.
Scott

ken This will help with all parts for the 555b
https://webparts.pvassociates.net/cnh/webparts/main.php

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors & New Holland Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: