Ford 601 wiring diagram

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors & New Holland Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Ford 601 wiring diagram

Tom Nieman Does anyone have a Ford 601 wiring diagram and does anyone know where I can obtain a wiring harness for the above. Thank you.
John Blades I have a Ford 601 and when I re-wired mine, I just went to my local New Holland Dealer and ordered a new wiring harness through them. They can get almost anything for the 601.
Tom Nieman Thanks for the tip.
Roby Bee I need a diagram that will show me how to wire a push button starter to my 601 Workmaster. A mechanic told me there was a relay when wiring the button. Can anyone help me with this? My tractor is down and I need it bad.
Roby Baisden I need a diagram that will show me how to wire an amp gauge to my ford 601 tractor.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors & New Holland Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: