ford 4500 backhoe identification?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors & New Holland Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

ford 4500 backhoe identification?

jonathan I need help finding out year of backhoe,the numbers I found on the backhoe are:19-501 and c104620 if any one could help please let me know.
Rob Try this web page for finding the codes for your 4500 backhoe. I found information for my 1968 model Ford here.

http://www.springfieldbiz.com/oaktree/rhcodes_serial.html

Ron I have been looking for the indent. that is supposed to be hand stamped behind the starter. I do not have any stampings. I bought this backhoe and would like to get a parts man. Maybe someone else has this problem, This unit has a switching handle on the steering wheel, which makes all the gears go forward or pull the handle backwards, then all the gears are reverse. This tractor only goes in reverse, and I need to find out how and what parts I need to get, to fix the problem.
Bob Andrews Just found out the place on my hoe, There is a half moon spot behind the starter on the bellhousing, that looks like a grinder was there, I think a big mill did this? I had to remove alot of paint to get to them. There was three sets of numbers. Two sets were in the milled area and one set was toward the center of the bellhousing. Got a good parts guy? There big help! The other place they are is on a sticker under the hood near the fuel tank. My hoe had been on fire so no sticker.
lewis_smith could some one me. iam putting ahead gasket in a ford 4500 backhoe 1976. how mush do you torque them down thank.
Gary How do I know what year my 4500 is serial #D588668
david lyons i have purchased a ford 4500 backhoe and need to order parts and i cant identify the year and model . can someone help #3c208 t70804 c376343 7706350 are the numbers located on the machine. can someone help identify the year , model thanks
david lyons i havent heard from any 4500 owners who might know about my 4500 identification so if you all know anything that can help me to locate the year and parts for it i will aareciate it very much. all the numbers i find are 3c208 t70804 and c376343 and 7706350 thanks dave

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors & New Holland Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: