ford tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors & New Holland Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

ford tractor

josh A relative of mine recently passed away, and left everything he has to my grandmother. She says he has a ford gas powered tractor, late seventies model, with about 8 attachments. She thinks it's a 3000. I can have it if I am willing to drive 12 hours to virginia to get it. I want to know what type of tractor this is, and if they were of good quality? I only use a tractor a couple of times a year on our hunting lease.
Michael If it is a Ford 3000 it is most likely a forty horse tractor with eight foward speeds and two reverse. Have used an early seventies 3000 diesel for many years custom baling, trouble free, but depends how it was used and maintained. They are also excellent tractors for blade work. I frequently see gas 3000 tractors in use in my part of the country. (Oklahoma) Hope this helps!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ford Tractors & New Holland Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: