SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Oil pan & Fan Belt

Buford M. Pennington
Oil pan & Fan Belt

Howdy & Happy New Year! I need an oil pan for my 1960 Ford 651 Workmaster and also a fan belt; it's been converted to 12volts and has an alternator. I can't believe the guy who restored it installed a brand new radiator and left the old, old and worn fan belt. Many thankd and God Bless. Great-Grandpa Pennington, midddle, GA.

sixbales You can get a replacement fan belt at an auto parts store. I prefer my local NAPA auto parts store (good competent people), but others can do as well.

Your tractor has a 134 cubic inch engine. Many model Fords have this same engine. Ebay has two oil pans listed that should fit. Confirm with the seller that it will fit your tractor before bidding.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):



Sign Up For Our Monthly Special Sales!