SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1900 FORD

Stu Baker Bear with me folks, I'm a newbie. Own a 1983 FORD 1900. Looking for the Freeze Plug Heater. Listed I believe as the Engine Heater Kit, but cannot actually verify this is the part. Either way, it is listed under the New Holland website and the dealer checked it out and was stated as obsolete. I purchased a portable Block Heater for now to get me by. Anyone know the part I'm talking about OR if they are still around too purchase?? Hope I gave enough info., if not, please eamil me. NH resident. Thnx.!
Parker Stu,
Are you restoring your 1900? Have you bought any sheet metal for it? I'm looking for a front shell section of the hood assembly. Any ideas?. Sorry, no idea on your engine heater, I'm in lower SC.
Parker

stu Parker, this FORD is in pretty good condition and I do not see any need for restoration/s at this time. I am new to the whole Tractor thing. With that being said, I do not know much on hunting down parts; etc. I was only turned onto newholland web site for now.
Now, when you say "front shell", which part is this so I can keep an eye out for you on my end.
thnx for the reply.
stu
Southern, NH

stu ...follow up to my original question. The part is obsolete but you can get an Aftermkt. I found it. Not sure if I can list the store/site....so Mod's post or not. Anyway, if you go to napaautoparts and go to catalog then search and type in "freezer plug heater", you will know the part discription snd also where you can get one. Check it out! This part broke on my 1900 and I ended up purchasing a Block Heater that fits only on the oil pan but not the Block area. It does take longer to warm up. Already tried it out and I do not like it. The Freezer plug type is the way to go. The above was just a reference as to the part I was looking for, if anyone was interested in any for their 1900.
On another note, is there another way to RESPOND to a post without typing in the Code, Name and Email everytime? Thnx.,
stu
Southern, NH

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: