SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Ford 1900 Loader Hydraulics

Barry Wood I just bought a 771a front loader for my 1980 ford 1900 tractor. I started to mount everything, but can't figure out how to hook up the hydraulics. It has a single arm control for the bucket and quick disconnects. I can figure that, but where do I hook ther feed and return lines to????
Rhett Colbran Im working on the same problem atm, it appears that you have to purchase an adaptor block which mounts on behind the presure bypass block. no idea when you posted this but if you have already sorted out your problem i would appreciate any advice.
Barry Wood Rhett, I have not resolved my problem yet. I had to set the tractor aside until I completed a few other jobs. I will be getting back to work on the tractor hopefully next week.
Have you had any luck? I thought I might need to purchase an adapter block of some kind, but where do I find that?
Thanks, Barry

rhett colbran
Re: Ford 1900 Loader Hydraulics

Hey Barry yes solved my problem, i spoke to my local dealer and the parts guy used to fit FEL to compact jap tractors. He said the best and chepest way is to cut a section out of the presure pipe comming back from the hydraulic pump, and brase on some fittings. pressure side goes to FEL, and return from FEL hydraulics goes back into the pipe and on to the normal tractor hydraulics. I have done this and it works great, all the hydraulics are able to work at the same time. you will however have to check that there is a pressure relife valve on your FEL hyd, as you could damadge your hyd pump if not. Ive added a photo, hope it uploads.

sean singh im intrested in this tractor i would like buy this tractor can i get the price by friday in fiji pilz
thankyou

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: