SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Ford 340 skid steer

ED I have a painted over 340 skid steer with a water cooled v/4 engine. Need to know what kind of engine it is. Would like to know where to look for id #. The tag on inside left rear frame says 340 series, serial# 2694. Thanks ED
Willy Your engine is a V4 Air Cool with coolant and rad, Gasoline engine made by Wisconsin. These engine were put in the 72 - 79 model years for ford CL 340 and assembled by Erickson Corp, out of Minneapolis, Minn. Your ID # for the engine should be on the vavle cover facing the back of the machine. Hope this has been of some help. Now maybe you can help me, my Skid Steer had the hydraulic pump stolen, I need the part number and possible a picture so I can come up with another pump for my skid steer. You can call me if you wish 1-780-922-1700 anytime after 6PM I am in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: