SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

ford 555D

TOM I have a Ford Backhoe loader that all the hydrolics work but it won't go into forward or reverse using the shuttle shift. It has fluid and I got it to move yesterday after it sat for 2 days but then it wouldn't work again. Are there hydrolic valves that control the shuttle shifter.
Shaun Wallace The controler is bad. its on steering colum
Lee Gustafson I have the same problem. Is it possible to test the controller?
george wasko I have a 555c it does the same thing
Lee Gustafson Is there a way to test the computer that controls the transmission?
DaveD I have a 555A that had the same problem for reverse gear. I had to adjust the linkage under gas tank and on steering column.
jon damon Theres a shift control modulator on you panel bellow steering column has a box that tells trans forward reverse and nuetral there ar some simple tests to do with a voltmeter to check it . If its bad its about 280.00 bucks and mounts with four screws and two plugs
Wayne whitehead Do u have a used shuttle shift lever available? Mine broke off. I have a 555 d loader

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):