SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

ford 555D

TOM I have a Ford Backhoe loader that all the hydrolics work but it won't go into forward or reverse using the shuttle shift. It has fluid and I got it to move yesterday after it sat for 2 days but then it wouldn't work again. Are there hydrolic valves that control the shuttle shifter.
Shaun Wallace The controler is bad. its on steering colum
Lee Gustafson I have the same problem. Is it possible to test the controller?
george wasko I have a 555c it does the same thing
Lee Gustafson Is there a way to test the computer that controls the transmission?
DaveD I have a 555A that had the same problem for reverse gear. I had to adjust the linkage under gas tank and on steering column.
jon damon Theres a shift control modulator on you panel bellow steering column has a box that tells trans forward reverse and nuetral there ar some simple tests to do with a voltmeter to check it . If its bad its about 280.00 bucks and mounts with four screws and two plugs
Wayne whitehead Do u have a used shuttle shift lever available? Mine broke off. I have a 555 d loader

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: