SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Ford 1920 Ag wheels

Mark Craigo I have a 1990 Ford 1920 compact tractor with turf tires. I want to find ag rims and wheels. Anyone know a source of used/salvage wheels (including the center disc) that will fit this tractor? I think the size is 13.6x24.
Shaun Wallace Why not put ag tires on your existing rims?
Erik Larsen I have ag tires on my 1991 model 1920 that I would swap with you for your turf tires. Call me at 810-241-7771 ask for Erik
Mark Because they are only 16" rims that have big "balloon" turf tires.
tom mcgrath I have the same tractor and am wondering about the performance of turf tires versus ag tires. Also, can they be filled with calcium?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: