IH Farrmall Bn 6 volt wiring diagram

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

IH Farrmall Bn 6 volt wiring diagram

Paul Szostak Hello
I am looking for a wiring diagram for an IH
Macormick Farmall BN series. 6 volt pos ground
right now i has a wire from the arm post on the gen to the top of the voltage reg marked gen
another wire from the field to the volt reg post
field. and from there into the switch housing
the batt post on the volt reg going to one side of the volt gauge and a wire from that post to the switch.
the other side of the volt gauge goes back to the terminal on the starter.
can anyone help me
Thanks, Paul

Hugh MacKay Paul: I can't give direct advice, not old enough. What I can tell you is every IH letter series tractor has an excellent wiring diagram in the operator's manual. If you were to order a manual, it may give a serial number range. IH were continually making changes even during model production runs.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: