International B414 tah cable

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

International B414 tah cable

Kevin Pape I have been looking for a tach cable for my 1965 B-414. I cannot find one anywhere. Any ideas?
Thanks abunch!

Hugh MacKay Kevin: Where do you live? Some of those British tractors were not sold new in the US, thus US CaseIH dealers don't have much info on them. If your in Canada, CaseIH dealers should have that cable, or be able to get it.

Did you happen to look here at SSB, go to top of page and see what they might have. That failing, I think CaseIH is your only hope.

SCOTT WE JUST PUT ONE ON OUR B414 DIESEL, ORDERED IT FROM OUR LOCAL IH DEALER, WASN'T THAT EXPENCE EITHER, THEN TO FIND OUT THE TACH WAS BAD SENT IT IN TO OUR A-1 AUTO PARTS STORE HOW SENT IT TO DENVER CO.. THEY REPAIR IT AND RECALIBRATED IT.
Kevin Pape Thanks for the info guys. My tractor is a gasoline engine. I did find a cable in Canada and it was not the right one, which I didn't notice until I got it..... I believe it was for a diesel. I live in the states and have had no luck in finding one anywhere. I even called a dealer in the UK and they couldn't get one. I thought thatg was very odd. Oh well, I just have to live w/o it I reckon!
hal If you still have that cable I will buy it

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: