1947 A Farmall exhaust lift

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1947 A Farmall exhaust lift

G E Gallimore Has anyone restored the exhaust lift on an 1947 "A" Farmall? If so, where can you buy the leather used in the large tank?I want to restore this tractor to its original state.

Thanks for ant help

Gary

Hugh MacKay G E Gallimore: Where are you situated? I don't know much about these but do have a friend who knows the exhaust lift very well. I'll see if I can get him to have a look at your post.
gene bender I am located near IOWA CITY IOWA have been around these systems since 48 have parts and can answer anything you would need. I make the leathers for the cycls as i dont think you can get them from dealer. You mite try.The price is 30 plus postage.Is th cycl pretty good inside? I use a good gasket cement on the bottom when repairing as the little o-ring probably isnt avail either wjth a good cleaning it seals good. glad to help gene bender
Hugh MacKay G E Gallimore: gene is the guy I sent your way, he probably knows more about exhaust lifts than anyone else in North America.
wayne krause I'M LOOKING FOR SOME DIAGRAMS OR MANUALS FOR A fARMALL A MANUAL LIFT AND HOW IT ATTACHES TO THE MANIFOLD. I also need a manifold.
bill sheehan I am trying to locate a exhaust lift valve for a Farmall B. System is complete except for the exhaust lift control valve on right side of tractor. One side of valve connects to rubber hose that goes to lift cannister, the other side receives the metal pipe that comes from the exhaust manifold area. Thanks fore your help
Bill

Lester Wingrove I have a 47 model B and my exhaust lift has been slow to lift my cultivator over the past couple of years. I haven't been able to find a diagram. Do you think it is the leathers that have gone or the valve which I understand is hard to come by. I believe that the leathers were replaced 20+ years ago. I also notice small amounts of oil dripping from the manifold from the two ports. Any help would be appreciated.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: