Fast Hitchdrawbar adapter for super c c-72 blade

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Fast Hitchdrawbar adapter for super c c-72 blade

Leon from Wisconsin I"m looking for a Fast Hitch drawbar adapter for Super C C-72 Leveling Grading Blade belly mount blade.

Hugh MacKay Leon: Saw this yesterday, and must apologize I didn't quite follow what your driving at. I take it you are looking for two separate items, namely at 2 to 3 point hitch adapter and secondly a belly mount grader blade.

The hitch adapter are available from several after market sources. Send me an e mail, in the meantime I'll do a little research.

The IH factory belly mount grader blade is the same blade as used on front of reactor for plowing snow. It uses a separate mounting kit. The blade with front mount kit are quite common. I don't think you find the belly mount kit as plentiful. If you can find a front mount blade, it should be quite easy to fabricate a belly mount kit.

I wouldn't spend big bucks on either. I have a blade on my 130, I completey fabricated. I used to have a IH factory blade, wasn't satisfied so I sold it and built my own. It can be done for less than a $1,000. and have a blade that will mount belly, out front or hitch mount. Again send me an e mail, I can send you some photos that may give you some ideas.

Leon from Wisconsin Hugh: I have C-72 Blade mounted forward. I would like to find the Fast-Hitch adapter to bolt the blade to in the belly position. I've considered making an adapter that bolts off the fast hitch drawbar. I don't know what they are worth. Please send me some photos to give me some ideas.Im not looking for a 2 to 3 point hitch adapter. Thanks for your help. Leon
Sunny Clara I just bought an incomplete C-72. Leon, I will have to make the adapter that you are looking for in this post. Any luck on rough dimensions?

Also I need a rough tracing of the 5-sided (sortof) adapter that hangs on the rockshafts, as well as distance from hole-to-hole on the straight rod that connects the rockshaft adapter to the front lever arms.

Thanks in advance
Sunny

Wayne DeLong
Re: Fast Hitchdrawbar adapter for super c c-72 blade

I have a c-72 grader blade on my farmall super c. I need the fast hitch drawbar adapter so can mount the blade under the tractor. Email me if you have one. Thanks Wayne

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: