Old Manure Spreader?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Old Manure Spreader?

Shawn Have used this forum for troubleshooting problems with my old farmall and found it very positive. I now have a question about an old manure spreader that I had in my barn. It's got 4 wheels, ground driven, and red. Not sure what make it is or age. Also not sure if it is worth anything to anyone. It has been inside for many many years until just now. Had to remove from barn due to shape of barn and did not want barn to collapse on it.Any info on where to look greatly appreciated.
Loren T. It probably does have at least some value. The actual dollar value would depend greatly on the general condition and whether it is in useable condition or could be with a little work. Hobby farmers are always looking for manure spreaders, and other folks just like to restore them and put them on display. I can only guess as to what brand it is based on the red color, but probably IH or possibly Massey-Harris. I will guesstimate the value at $100 to $300, possibly higher. Advertise it in a local paper, put it out by the road with a for sale sign, or list it on a website. It may take some time, but I think it will sell.
Ray Pelton Interested in your manure spreader! What State are you in?
Shawn Unfortunatly I'm not in any state. I'm in Ontario, just minutes north of the Ogdensburg boarder crossing.
Dee Heidenreich I live in Wisconsin and have an old manure spreader looking for a home.
Brad A. Hi,
I have an old minneapolis moline manure spreader with seat. where can I sell this and is it worth anything?
thanks

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: