Farmall 826 Hydrostatic Drive

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Farmall 826 Hydrostatic Drive

Bob Tractor moves forward and reverse but will not pull a load in high or low range
MGS
Could be a stuck check valve or a totaled hydro. You'll need an experienced mechanic with gages to track it down.

You might try changing the fluid and filters.

ted k check oil level change filters and tear them apart to check for brass if no brass is presant cap and plug the 2 little lines going to the trans housing on the left side drive the tractor see if it has more pulling power but dont over do it if it does has more power the problem is outside if it does not have more power its inside i do these hydro tractors all the time email me if you need more info

Bob Roberts I pluged the 2 little lines from trans power was back in reverce but hat no forward gears
Bob Roberts Ted K
I pluged the two little lines it has moore power but only in reverce reverce line reads 6000 psi and foward line reads 500 psi at high idle of 2400rpm have checked H relife vales and the spoolvale all look ok

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: