farmall cub carburator problem

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

farmall cub carburator problem

gene the carburator on my cub is leaking fuel from the
drain hole in the front of the carb.even
when it is not running. when i start it up it
it runs for about 10 minutes and dies. any
help would be greatly appreciated.

J41M Sounds like your float is stuck open,and when it cuts off its flooding out.Time to open up the carb,check for trash in the needle and seat and replace if its worn.Best bet is to go ahead and rebuild the carb while you have it apart.
paul karber I have a cub carburator that has the inlet port threads stripped. Any ideas as to how this might be repaired?
bill flood sr does anyone know the ajustment on a 1949 int cub carburator

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: