1950 Farmall C Demonstrator

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1950 Farmall C Demonstrator

David Hamilton I have a 1950 Farmall C which was purchased new by an older friend of mine. This was a white demonstrator which I drove as a boy.However, the original owner repainted it red. The serial number 47067 comfirms it is an early 1950 model.

I am the second owner of the tractor which has good metal and is in good running condition. What is the approximate value of the tractor in its unrestored condition? What is the value if it were restored as a white demonstrator??

Thanks for your input.

Owen LaBarge Dear David,
If you restored it as a demonstrator you could probably get up to $2,500.
As for selling it unrestored, I don't know enough about your tractor but I would put it at $1,700. The key to selling that tractor is the demonstator worth. When selling it push it as a demonstrator. They are rare and collectors are looking for them. If you have to prove it is a demonstrator choose a spot somewhere underneath the tractor and chip the paint down to the white layer.

Brandon Webb I would like to purchase your tractor or any other farmall demo's out there. Please anybody call anytime. 606-682-2923. Leave a Message. Thanks
robert draughn i have a 1950 cub with s.n 102872 and casting no. 2-2-t which is 2nd. month 2nd day of 1950 i was changing front tires on it and noticed white on the front axle then i checked numbers out and it is a demostrator i noticed 1 posted on here with s.n 47067 which is a 1948 the demos. start at no.99536 and go thru.106511 which is the first 3 months of 1950 mine runs good lift works tight steering pto works good needs restoring like 2 know what it is worth thanks robert

Joe Perry
Re: 1950 Farmall C Demonstrator

I have a C demonstrator if anyone is interested I am asking 2500.00 I can send pics with serial number which is in the low 47s

Josh wilson where do you live? very interested in tractor
Rob Bush I'd really love to have a Demo Cub in unrestored condition. If someone has one they'd like to part with, please let me know.

Thanks, Rob
oldiron1@yahoo.com
262-370-6898

CHARLEY Williams I HAVE A FARMALL C THAT I PRESURE WASHED THE OTHER DAY AND IT WAS WHITE IN SOME AREAS UNDER THE OLD STICKERS AND NAME PLATE AND SO ON .THE # IS 51384. THEN IT HAS A STAMPED IN # OF 1815 ?
CHARLEY Williams MY ? IS DID FARMALL USE WHITE PRIMER OR IS MY TRACTOR A DEMO
Jeff Westveld
Re: 1950 Farmall C Demonstrator

I have a Farmall C Demonstrator I would like to sell. It is restored. If there is any intrest they can email me and I will send pictures

StephanieRutledge I have a Farmall C in the early 1950's unrestored, it does work!! Want to sell it but don't know how much to ask for.If anyone can help I would appreciate it..
Donald 1950 C starting ssn 47010 is starting ending around 47847 for all 1950 models there was few white domos ;taken out for buyers to try ,white was dealer only not sold , they where to be repainted to red for sold ,there r handfull that dealer keep that stayed white very rare
James Harms I would be interested in buying a 1950 Farmall C Demonstrator. As a kid I drove this tractor thousands of hours. Thanks
James Harms I would be interested in buying a white C Farmall a 1950 model.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: